Hays Technology is currently looking for a Product Tester for one of its clients.
This client is specialized in IT Java development with a focus on cyber security.
It offers business and technical solutions to private and/or public institutions. All this within a human size team of about 40 people.
The context of this Product Tester role is a new position, with the aim of integrating a new team that will be composed of testers, full stack developers, business analysts, all supervised by a tech lead and a team lead.
As a Test Engineer, you will perform the following tasks:
- Understanding of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Realization of the test strategy and the test plan.
- Management of the design and execution of test campaigns.
- Anomaly management.
- Reporting to the project team
- With a higher scientific or technical education, you already have experience as an experienced Test Engineer .
- You are curious, motivated and ready to invest in this activity.
- Autonomy, listening, critical and constructive thinking, dynamism, ability to take a step back, rigorous.
- Good interpersonal skills, teamwork.
- Motivated by the profession of testing.
- Tools: JIRA, Xray, Squash, Quality Center / ALM / Octane, Mantis.
- Methodology: Agile, DevOps, ISTQB.
Don't hesitate to apply ! #1346728