Hays Technology is currently recruiting for one of its clients which is an IT company. This company was created to meet the needs of a specific banking client.
Due to expansion of the team, we are looking for Digital Banking Software Engineers to support the activity of our funds management experts.
In this context, your mission will be to :
- Deliver shippable features as part of a dedicated Scrum team
- Suggest, influence, develop and implement innovative solutions to improve and enrich our software solution portfolio
- Depending on your experience, accompany and coach junior developers in your area of expertise
Our ideal candidate should have:
On the technical side:
- Advanced degree in Software Engineering.
- Very good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL with practical experience
- Proven experience of RDBMS model and Oracle Database
- Knowledge of Talend ETL is a strong plus
- Good knowledge of Java, Spring and Hibernate. REST would be ideal too
- Good grasp on object-oriented programming and design, development and web-based development
- Keen interest in front and back-end developments
- Experience in writing unit test, mock services and data mocking to produce software quality
- Knowledge of industrial software development tools and practices is a plus: Git, Jira, Continuous Integration, Micro-Service architecture, Docker containers, VM concepts.
On the business side:
- Experience in Temenos Multifonds Global Accounting (FA), Global Inverstor (TA)
- Experience in some of these core banking areas: AEI, FATCA, CRS, PRIIPS, MIFID, EMIR, AML, KYC
- An agile mind-set. It’s not a buzz word: agility is about collaboration, growing together, supporting more junior team members, intellectual humility and strong desire to learn
- Proven ability to deliver against deadlines
- True team player as teamwork is at the heart of everything we do
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal, French is a plus.
In addition to solid technical knowledge and experience, we are looking for passionate individuals with a well-rounded personality and a good sense of humor: we don’t compromise on these.
What we offer :
- An innovative and supportive working culture fostering collaboration, professional development and learning opportunities
- Top-notch technologies and premium hardware
- An opportunity to work and grow alongside inspiring individuals
- A room for open and meaningful discussions across the organization
- A safe place to share and promote your ideas and vision
- Lifestyle in line with the tech world: flexitime, state of the art facilities, dynamic organization
- Non-negotiable values: excellence, integrity, respect, fun