We are looking for an Software engineer (Java, Kotlin) for one of our fintech client . The company is located in Luxembourg, close to the train station ! For the size, there is around 25 peoples in this fintech.
As a software engineer, you work in an agile environment of geographically distributed teams and have a sound understanding of security engineering principles.
You develop key components of the collateral exchange platform. The platform is built based on a modern tech stack that includes Kotlin, Spring Boot, ActiveMQ, Gradle, Ansible, Docker, and Corda.
You improve our platform that is based on R3’s Corda Distributed Ledger Technology. Corda allows businesses to transact directly and privately using smart contracts. These smart contracts are written in Kotlin.
The company interface with external systems using message queues and RPC. Our collateral exchange platform is used by industry leaders of the financial sector. You will ensure the platform design is suitable to meet the security, resilience, and confidentiality needs of our clients.
Besides your passion for software engineering, you are comfortable in communicating with our partners.
You will support the tech-team in the onboarding process of new clients that includes IT due diligence assessments. As a member of the tech-team, you participate in an on-call rota to monitor our production system.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science. We expect a solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals. Areas of importance include databases, concurrency, security, and networking.
- Three years of software engineering experience with Kotlin, Java, or other JVM targeting languages.
- Track record of significant contribution to a development team that created a successful product of significant scale.
- Proactive, critical thinking, interpersonal skills, technological analysis, research.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, challenging environment; able to adapt easily to change.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Nice to have :
- Experience with functional programming
- Knowledge of Blockchain or Distributed Leger Technologies such as Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum.
- Experience with relational database management systems, messages queues, and Public Key Infrastructure.
Click to apply! We are looking forward to receiving your application. #1284721