Do you want a new challenge in a management company in full expansion? Our client, an investment and wealth management company in full expansion, is looking for a portfolio manager.
In charge of the investments of the assets of private and institutional investors, your main responsibilities will be :
- Welcome and advise customers and prospects
- Manage day-to-day operations to develop client portfolios, determine a plan for each project phase
- Lead project review and follow-up meetings
- Produce and analyse reports on a portfolio/project in support of key performance indicators
- Evaluate the effectiveness of prospecting methods, the costs they generate and the results they allow to obtain
- Report any problems or changes that threaten the security of a portfolio or a project
To perform your duties, you must :
- At least 4 years of professional experience in a banking or financial institution or previous experience in a portfolio manager position, have knowledge of financial instruments, insurance and mutual funds, have first experience in financial planning software and fluency in French and English.
- Conscientious, stress-resistant and flexible, you know how to show initiative and work independently. Your organised nature allows you to carry out the various tasks that you will be in charge of. Your sense of communication, your perseverance and your commitment also make you a valued interlocutor. The remuneration offered will be attractive and scalable.
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity in a family-owned and growing management company? Do not hesitate to apply directly!