Hays Technology are looking for one of this client for a Java Application Developper. Our client manages sensitive IT infrastructures on behalf of the State of Luxembourg, and provides solutions and services in several domains.
You have to assume following responsibilities :
- Manage projects and the associated development specific to Java applications (from the Proof-of-Concept to production-ready code);
- It also means ensuring the usage of concepts and best practices for the development of concerned applications.
- Assist in identifying technical needs and challenges in Java application architectures, and work with the business team to address business expectations;
- Estimate the adequate workload, perform Java application developments (mainly full stack oriented // back-end and front-end), and ensure a successful delivery of customer value;
- Produce the technical and user documentation related to Java applications; and
- Execute technical security reviews of existing Java applications.
• Being client-oriented.
• Always looking for new technical trends in the development of Java applications.
• Having a strong interest in ICT and cybersecurity subjects.
• Capacity to create technical - ICT and cybersecurity – content, and to make it understandable to unspecialized audience.
Technical skills and education
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience within a similar role.
• Strong knowledge in core Java and Java-based technology stack.
• Good knowledge in the following:
• Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular, React Native and Relational Databases.
• Development tools such as Git, GitLab, Maven, JUnit, CI/CD and Docker.
• Have a good expertise with multithreading, asynchronous and event-driven programming.
• Hold a Bachelor or Master degree, or relevant diploma in ICT.
• Be fluent in French and English.
• Being proactive, polyvalent and very well organized.
• Have the ability to solve issues and take decisions in a timely manner.
• Ability to understand complex topics and to simplify them for the audience.
• Have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong team player with the ability to work independently.
• Act collaboratively with a high sense of confidentiality and integrity.
Click to apply! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
I am a consultant for Hays Technology, specialised in software / web development in Luxembourg. I help tech professionals develop their careers and ensure that companies are supported by the best talent.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Development & Testing skills have never been more needed in companies. Whether you're looking for skills for your team or looking to take the next step in your career, let's talk today. #1308170