Our client, from the banking sector, is looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) for their IT Systems Team. This job includes a German speaking environment so German is mandatory.
Your responsibilities :
- Responsible for the installation, configuration and monitoring of Oracle-based IT systems
- Develop the IT infrastructure through the automation of production processes
- Ensuring and optimizing the efficient and smooth running of all IT-supported processes through the continuous expansion of our monitoring infrastructure
- Providing test and acceptance environments, implement test and release planning
- Work on international projects for the further development of the systems
Your profile :
- Be fluent in German is mandatory
- English is mandatory, and knowledge of French is a nice to have
- A degree in business, computer science or equivalent qualifications
- Experience within the financial sector or an IT company is a major nice to have
- Strong knowledge of UNIX, LINUX, Windows operating systems and Oracle databases
- Knowledge of DB2 databases is a nice to have
- Knowledge of SQL, PLSQL, Java (SE/J2EE) as well as Shell/PowerShell, Ansible and Robotics
- Interest in new technologies (digitization), trends and technical innovations
- A structured and methodical way of working
- A modern and versatile workplace in a dynamic company in which you can contribute your competence and ideas
- Performance-related remuneration and good social benefits
- A corporate culture in which experienced experts and young employees meet at eye level
If you're interested in this role, Click to apply! We are waiting for your application.
I am a consultant for Hays, specialising in all areas of Infrastructure in Luxembourg. I help tech professionals to develop their careers and I ensure that companies are supported by the best talents.
At Hays, we are shaping the future of recruitment. All areas of Infrastructure have never been more needed. Whether you are looking for skilled people for your team or that you looking to move on to the next stage of your career, let’s talk today ! #1317811