Our client is a world-wide leader in the design, development and installation of industrial scanners for automation in the timer industry.
They are currently growing; therefore, they are looking for a talented, skilled and motivated Software Engineer for working in the development of Scanning systems. Such systems consist in a computer cluster able to process images acquired in real time from multiple cameras. Defects are automatically identified in order to compute an optimal cutting pattern.
You strengthen an R&D team of fifteen experts, including 10 high-level software developers.
You design and implement state of the arts software solutions in C++, including hardware interfacing (e.g.cameras), graphical user interfaces, network communication, data management, and others.
In collaboration with our service technicians, you qualify and refine your software modules to meet our customers' needs.
Occasionally, you deploy new solutions to our customers abroad.
Your Profile :
- A Master or Engineering degree or a PhD in a technical field.
- A proven practice of C++
- Fluent English, spoken and written. We have colleagues of 15 nationalities, English is our common language
- Preferably 2 to 3 years in a similar position, but young graduate accepted
Additional Skills in the following fields considered an advantage:
- image processing or computer vision
- hardware integration (cameras, acquisition cards…)
- development of User Interfaces using Qt.
- real time processing and multi-threading
- network communication, including real time bus.
- German language would be an asset.
- You are open minded and ready to work in a multicultural environment
- You have a great team spirit which is really important to share your daily tasks with your future colleagues in an open space
- You have the ability to work in autonomy
Don't hesitate to apply ! #1340013